Home
Old Home Days
Historic Williamsville
Youth Sports
The Colleens
Other Local Event Listings

Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5800 Main St taken in 1956. Currently the home of Sarles,Joseph and Frey and Murray Travel. click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5801 Main St taken in 1956. . click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5808 Main St taken in 1952. The building is still standing at the corner of Main and Academy. The Masons added the brick building to the front back in the 60's and still houses their offices today. click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5811 Main St taken in 1956. . click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image 5813 Main St is on the corner of Main St and Park Dr. The building is still standing today and The Bronkie Insurance Agency occupies the front office. click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5816 Main St taken in 1956. . click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5822 Main St taken in 1956. . click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image 5823 Main St is the home of His hair salon and was formerly home of Firkins Drapery shop. click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5833 Main St taken in 1950. . click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5842 Main St taken in 1956.This house was moved to Rinewalt St during the building of the Williamsville Towers to make room for the commercial development of Main St . click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5845 Main St taken in 1956. . click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image 5851 Main St was used as a bed & breakfast for tourists and was torn down in the 70's and Pizza Hut built on the site. Another restaurant occupied the building for a year and is now the site of an opthamologist office. click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5854 Main St taken in 1950. . click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5870 Main St taken in 1956. Pictured is Maiers Garage at the NW corner of Main and Rinewalt . click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image 5871 Main St was also used as a bed & breakfast for tourists. This picture shows Herbert Perney's Real Estate office and was torn down in the 60's to make way for the Little White House Restaraunt parking lot. click here to see a bigger picture
Left click the picture to see a bigger image 5874 Main St still stands at the corner of Rinewalt St. Downes food shop replaced Riley's and Bono's Liquor store (formerley Erie, Bouchard Liquor Store) is now the home of a group of attorneys . click here to see a bigger picture
Left click the picture to see a bigger image 5889 Main St I believe this building was part of the Wiliamsville driving park and later remodeled as the Little White House . click here to see a bigger picture
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5892 Main St taken in 1956. . click here to see a bigger picture.
Left click the picture to see a bigger image A picture of 5893 Main St taken in 1956. . click here to see a bigger picture.
   




Click Here to see more pictures
Sitemap Feedback Contact Ed Young's About the Site Ed Young's TrueValue Local Events Local Events Ed Young's Hardware Home Top Other Main St Pics 5900-6000 Main St 5800-5900 Main St 5700-5800 Main St 5600-5700 Main St 5500-5600 Main St 5400-5500 Main St 5300-5400 Main St